We may collect personal information from users in a variety of ways, which include, but are not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for information like their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
We may collect non-personal information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about user means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
WHY DO WE USE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback that we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions, we may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent that it’s necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey, or other site features.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails to the email address users provide for order processing, which will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to subscirbe to our mailing list,or sms list they will receive emails or sms messages or emails and sms messages that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email /sms message or the user may contact us via our site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.Sensitive and private data exchanged between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or of the United Kingdom (UK), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR and the UK GDPR respectively. Cavreu/Sellcourse company aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.